National leaders in innovation, capability and commitment to your healthy pregnancy and successful delivery
You’re here because you dream of bringing a healthy, beautiful baby into this world. We’re here to help make that dream come true even in the face of risk factors that can increase the likelihood complications or abnormalities.
In pursuit of this goal for more than two decades, we’ve become a national leader in maternal fetal medicine (MFM), once known as perinatology. To know as much as possible about your risks, help you make informed decisions, and provide you with effective management and treatment strategies, we’ve been pushing the field forward since we started in 1996. Today, we are known for our efforts to advance the standard of care, from diagnosis and treatment to our role as a learning center for other MFM doctors.
Proving our dedication by pioneering new, more advanced methods.
As part of our commitment to doing what’s best for you and your baby, we’ve also been responsible for the introduction of new capabilities and techniques that are now considered the standard of care. Here are some of the ways we’ve helped to advance maternal fetal medicine so you can have a full-term pregnancy and a healthy, happy baby:
- First Nevada practice to implement cell-free DNA testing (helps avoid risks of invasive testing)
- First center in Nevada to implement universal cervical length screening to decrease risk of preterm birth (which presents the highest risk of problems in pregnancy)
- One of the few centers in the region properly equipped and trained to evaluate first-trimester ultrasound for structural abnormalities
- First in Nevada with 3D ultrasound and mobile access to select images
- First current practice (at our Southern Nevada locations) in Nevada—one of only two—to be accredited in obstetrical ultrasound and advanced detailed anatomic ultrasound by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- The first practice (at our Southern Nevada locations) in Nevada—and one of the first 10 practices in the US—to be accredited in fetal echocardiography (ultrasound of the fetal heart)
- Only Nevada provider to be solely focused on pregnancy and preconception care and accredited by the American Diabetes Association
First single-specialty maternal fetal medicine practice to be accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Specialty Practice